Ameripolish SureLock Dye Color System
For enhanced color that sticks to its mission. SureLock Dye means vibrant color engineered for long-lastingbeauty.
- Chemically reacts and bonds to concrete, unlike conventional dyes that just sit in the slab
- Contains UV stabilizers for long-lasting performance
- Contains a penetrating agent to get color beyond the surface, deeper into the slab
- Pre-dissolved concentrate is fast and easy to use: dilutes with SureLock Densifier, acetone or water and it’s immediately ready to apply
SureLock Stain Protector
The crowning touch, because color has to be protected 24/7 from things that might damage it: water, solvents, pickle juice, UV rays and more.
- Protects surface from stains, oils and even color-damaging etching agents like vinegar
- Contains UV stabilizers to help protect against fading
- Contains reactive components that resist moisture and harmful chemicals, to protect against color damage, migration or dissipation
- Won’t turn white even if it gets wet before full curing
SureLock Rejuvenating Cleaner
Adds back stain protection that can get worn away by foot traffic and normal maintenance.
- Fills in and renews stain protection in scratches and normal wear
- Specifically designed for exposed, polished concrete
- Cleans without harsh solvents
- Won’t dissipate or wash away color
Polished and exposed concrete floors are inherently sustainable because they eliminate the need for applied floor coverings. Exposed concrete floors are very durable, eliminating the need for periodic replacement of applied floor coverings. Along with easy, low-impact maintenance requirements (dry mop, wash with water or mild cleanser) and elimination of waxing and stripping chemicals, exposed concrete has low life-cycle impacts on the environment.
Surelock Dye in working solution has <40g/L VOCs. It does not require wet removal of excess or residue, minimizing disposal of pollutants.
Reflectivity of polished and high sheen floors may help optimize lighting and reduce illumination-energy consumption.
It is shipped as a concentrate to reduce packaging and impacts of transportation and storage.
See technical data for complete information.